Saturday, October 24, 2009

Frosty Fern (Selaginella Krausianna Veriegatus) I have a crush on you




Even though you have one of the most stupid common names ever, I still just really really like you. I think we could have a nice time together. Sometimes I don't know if your a moss or a fern, but that doesnt matter. I don't care who your parents are, or where your from. I would water you, keep you in indirect bright light, and when you grow, i'll give you room to grow. I like you so much. This might come off kind of creepy, but the first time I saw you three years ago, I almost tried to take you home then. I can't believe I waited so long, but i'm working on stepping up my game, and baby... you and I belong together. Some people call you Selaginella Krausianna Veriegatus, but I mostly hear you called Frosty Fern, and like I said, as hot as you are, I find your name to be dumb. But I do love you. I would never let you dry out, I would keep you moist. And if you want some part shade, I'd even do that. I saw you getting on the El last week, and ran to try to get onto that car but just missed it, I saw you through the misty window, you looked so good. So now I see your hanging out at Sprout Home, and if you don't mind, i'm going to come and see you. If someone else beats me to it, well... good for them, as long as they treat you right. If I ever hear of somebody keeping you on top of a radiator, or in a south facing window in direct sun, I swear I'll hunt them down, and give them a good talking to. You know you belong to me, but you may choose another, and I would respect that. I miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment